According to lifeintheusa.com Americans consume about 22 pounds of candy each year. That’s a lot candy! People love to indulge themselves and have these sweet treats from time to time. What if you could give someone a tasty treat that also had a message on these personalized candy bar wrappers? How about a chocolate bar, with in a world of health food and yoga mats, has antioxidants, that according to Hershey.com has multiple health benefits including helping create and maintain good cardiovascular health. You should spread good health benefits of candy bars by giving out some candy bars the next time you are hosting or planning a special event.
Candy bars have been a sweat treat for hundreds of years and with each bite joy and memories of youth are brought back- Thoughts of “YAY CANDY. YUM,” are brought to the consumer as they take their first bite. We aren’t trying to reinvent the wheel here and we know that personalized candy bar wrappers aren’t a new craze, but did you know that they aren’t just for baby showers and sweet sixteen parties? Here are other suggestions for ways to use personalized candy bar wrappers:
· Kids birthday’s – use a signature candy bar instead of a goody bag
· Birthday Milestones- celebrate a First birthday, a Quinceanera, a Sweet Sixteen, 21st birthday and any other milestone age event.
· Retirement celebrations
· Baby Showers
· Bridal Showers
· Weddings- save the dates or wedding information
· Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
· Company Promotions- take your logo and help clients make the associatin of your products or services and being happy
· Business card information- this idea will definitely leave a good taste in a client’s mouth.
· Graduation parties
There are many options and variation readily available for your personalized candy bar wrappers. Themed decorations, color scheme and fonts are there for your choosing for the special day or event. Everyone appreciates a nice sweet candy bar every once and again, so why not give them one that invites to a party! It is time to indulge that sweet tooth and tell people good news at the same time. Candy and parties make for a good day.